Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Soft Clouds Seating Which Look Fluffy by Jason Phillip

ADVERTISEMENTS

It was ten years ago, when all my bags was packed I flew on Qantas Airlines headed towards my country, and while on the sky high I opened up the curtain and see how beautiful the clouds are. And my imagination was running wild, I was wondering how would it feel like to lay and sit upon the clouds? Wouldn’t it feel fluffy and soft? And it might be the softest things that you ever sit on. Well, I do not need to day dream now, as Jason Phillips has designed this fiberglass seating furniture inspired by cumulus clouds that seem infinite in configuration. This high quality fiberglass reinforced with stonecast inner wall of clouds are just great to be put outside and inside. These soft clouds seating idea is available in white color, black and bronze just perfect for your lounge chair and love seat.

soft clouds seating jason phillip

soft clouds seating jason phillip

jason phillip cumulus clouds seating

jason phillip cumulus clouds seating

jason phillip cumulus clouds seating black

jason phillip cumulus clouds seating black

cumulus clouds seating jason phillip

cumulus clouds seating jason phillip


Post Title Soft Clouds Seating Which Look Fluffy by Jason Phillip

ADVERTISEMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment